DRESS CODE AND SOCIAL QUARTERS REGULATIONS
SANDSTON MOOSE FAMILY CENTER #1937
1. No one can enter the Social Quarters unless they are properly and respectfully dressed. This means a clean and neat appearance
shirts, pants or shorts for men, blouse, skirt, slacks, shorts, and dresses for women. Shoes are required for everyone at all times.
2. No one is allowed to wear tank tops, halter tops or cut-off jeans at anytime. No risquÃ©â€™ clothing will be allowed. This will be at the
judgment of the Social Quarters Management.
3. Gentlemen and Lady-Like conduct is required at all times of all persons on Sandston Moose property.
4. Children will be permitted in the Social Quarters with their parents and must be supervised at all times. If children misbehave and the
parent is called down twice, the member will be put on report. No Children will be served at the bar at anytime. No children under 16 years
of age will be allowed in the Social Quarters after 10:00 PM.
5. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the game room at anytime unless accompanied and supervised by a parent. It is
discouraged for children under the age of 13 to participate in shooting pool or throwing darts, but is permissible if totally supervised by a
6. Any member caught buying alcoholic drinks for anyone under the age of 21 will be suspended. No cups or glass will be taken outside of
the building at anytime.
7. Any member violating the above rules will be subject to suspension and will thereafter be denied privileges of the club, until reinstated
by the House Committee.
8. It shall be the duty of ALL members of Sandston Moose Family Center, the elected officers and its employees to enforce all of these
rules and regulations. Rule #4 & 5 will be strictly enforced by the Social Quarters Management and duty personnel.
9. Violation of the above rules and regulations could cause suspension of Lodge permit to operate the social quarters.
10. The above rules and regulations as well as the standard rules and regulations approved by Moose International in 1997 have been
adopted by Sandston Moose Family Center Members and the House Committee on November 5, 1997.
House Committee / Sandston Moose Family Center #1937